The Event Production Company was tasked to provide the following service:
· Conceptualise the entire event
· Take care of the technical requirements for the panel discussion
· To brief camera crew and record the whole panel discussion
· Design a branded backdrop for the stage
· Create the venue environment from a space into a conference room
· Brief and liaise with the speakers and the moderator
· Create and design an innovative and personalised invitation
· Take care of guest management from A – Z
· Provide VIP transportation for the guests if required.
· Manage the hospitality
· Manage the entire registration process
· Create and design an innovative take-home gift that was on-brand
· Brief the photographer to capture the moments for social media
The challenge was working on the Expo site, which has rules and regulations that all suppliers need to abide by. The most challenging of the regulations is the accreditation of all suppliers which takes time to get approved. Plus the timing for a supplier to deliver their goods only happens fromMidnight to 7 am. We were lucky; the pavilion had no other events planned during the week of our event. This meant we had 3 days to set up.
Our set-up plan:
Day 1 – Assemble the stage and backdrop
Day 2 – Full technical set up and sound check
Day 3 – Deliver and assemble the furniture to create a conference environment
The client had a very successful event with a good turnout. It was a result of doing personalised emails and follow up calls.
The take-home gift was a framed “ultra glass mirror” supplied byGuardian Glass. The mirror was framed in bronze aluminium and packaged in a silk-lined branded box.