• Recognise and celebrate partners that have supported countries in the 10 years since the London Declaration, to encourage sustained and renewed commitments
• Pass the baton from the donor ledLondon Declaration to a country led and country owned Kigali Declaration
• Launch the 100% Committed movement to End Neglected Tropical Diseases and use it to kick-start endorsements and commitments to the Kigali Declaration
• Set the stage for the upcoming malaria and NTDs summit on the margins of CHOGM in 2022
• Recognise the leadership of endemic countries and generate new domestic commitments to fight NTDs and strengthen health systems
To host a global event to launch a new movement to end neglected tropical diseases- called 100% committed - and influence Heads of State and change makers to prioritise tackling neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) and make tangible commitments.
• Celebrate what has been achieved since the London Declaration on NTDs, delivering incredible success for countries and individuals affected by NTDs.
• Launch 100% committed and the KigaliDeclaration on NTDs
• Inspire audiences to act.
• Generate visibility of NTDs as a key issue, outlining that progress is possible.
• Mobilise political and public support for investment in NTDs.
Event production aims:
• To deliver a high-energy fun, creative online event - not a zoom webinar - with ‘hub’ location(s)
• With live and pre-recorded content including music, speakers, videos, animations.
• To collaborate with the other creative, media, and communications agencies involved in the 100%committed campaign.
The Event Production Company developed and ensured that the concept golden thread was implemented and realised across all event elements and guest touchpoints including but not limited to:
• Run of Show, Storyboarding, and Scripting elements.
• Multilingual Registration portal landing page, email communications, and webinar viewing platform.
• Physical and digital backdrops for pre-recorded and live participants & guest viewing experience.
• Overlays, lower thirds, etc.
• Videos, animations, transitions and incorporation of live avatar.
• Pre-recorded and live event entertainment elements.
• Translation, Subtitling &Simultaneous Interpretation from English to French, Spanish & Portuguese.
• Original Song Composition, recording and oversight.
• High Energy Drumming Performance withArial Video Mapping.
• Staging and Technical Support.
• 17 Speaker & high-Level Heads ofState management and recording.
• Live MC & speaker broadcast.
• Live chat moderation & facilitation.
• Venue & Studio management includingJOC.
• Post Event viewing experience in English,French, Spanish & Portuguese.
• Post Event Analytics.